Ahem. Happy, happy, birthday Martell dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, you end up living close so I can corrupt my mini-me.
Happy Birthday, Martell!! I would have e-mailed you for your birthday, but I don't have your e-mail address so I will tell you happy birthday this way. Hope you had a great one!
6 comments:
Ahem. Happy, happy, birthday Martell dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, you end up living close so I can corrupt my mini-me.
Very Happy Birthday Martell!
Happy Birthday, Martell!! I would have e-mailed you for your birthday, but I don't have your e-mail address so I will tell you happy birthday this way. Hope you had a great one!
you forgot rugged mountain man!
Haha! Good one Trace!
Happy B-Day!
are ya 21 yet, Marn?...unca dale
Post a Comment