Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall In Provo

Here is a picture from my hike yesterday. I am glad I got up there before the snow covers it all up. There were mostly reds and a little bit of yellow, and it was mostly on the ground, but I don't think there is really much to complain about, right? The leaves in the valley haven't really started to fall yet, but they probably will in the next week, and I don't think I will be able to stop myself from bringing them all home to hang on my walls.

4 comments:

Tracie White said...

I'm so glad you keep up with our tradition! Maybe I should do that with Jacob this year.

Kendell said...

Yes, Tracie....as soon as you get some walls up....Jacob and tape leaves on them.

Erik said...

Hey Mol, you should fill 20 trash bags with the leaves, bring them home, then dump them on your bedroom floor. It's fall ALL THE TIME in Molly's room!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....(inhale)...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

molly strong said...

hmmm, thats not a bad idea Erik, it may just cover up those last 10 things I can't ever seem to get off my floor.

Tracie, I love this tradition. Some years are better than others, but maybe this can be one of your good years too.