Such a cutie!!! Nice work, Tara!
Nice hair cut. It looks good on her.
yeah, great job!
She looks so much like her Grandma Jane! I've never noticed before. It must be the cute haircut...it brings out her cute face. :)
She looks really cute, you did a great job, Tara.
Holy Moley she looks really different, and a lot older! Good job on the cut.
Wow Tara! Had you been thinking about cutting it for a while? She looks so much older, but I like it. I'm sure it will be much easier for you to care for - especially when you'll have another little head of hair to wash soon. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Such a cutie!!! Nice work, Tara!
Nice hair cut. It looks good on her.
yeah, great job!
She looks so much like her Grandma Jane! I've never noticed before. It must be the cute haircut...it brings out her cute face. :)
She looks really cute, you did a great job, Tara.
Holy Moley she looks really different, and a lot older! Good job on the cut.
Wow Tara! Had you been thinking about cutting it for a while? She looks so much older, but I like it. I'm sure it will be much easier for you to care for - especially when you'll have another little head of hair to wash soon. :)
Post a Comment