glad to see you are back on your bike Dad
Yay for the bike!
I've invaded your blog momentarily - which mine do you work at? My father-in-law works for Barrick...Kiersti
Sorry, I didn't finish...His name is Jerry Kinyon - I'm not sure which mine he's working at right now, but I know he's been at Cortes & Goldstrike.
I work at Goldstrike. He used to work at Goldstrike, but now works at Cortez. I ride to the mine in the truck that used to be his.....nice truck
Headlight - checkRearview mirror - checkHelmet - checkSteel toe boots - checkBackpack filled with huge lunch - check
My nephew used to call that "Grandpa's dirty truck" when he brought it home a couple of times. The name was well deserved. Small world, isn't it! They've treated him well, hope they do for you too!!
good one Erik :]
Is that a girl's bike?????
riding keeps ya young ~ especially if it's a motorcycle that goes fast!...dwq
Post a Comment
10 comments:
glad to see you are back on your bike Dad
Yay for the bike!
I've invaded your blog momentarily - which mine do you work at? My father-in-law works for Barrick...
Kiersti
Sorry, I didn't finish...
His name is Jerry Kinyon - I'm not sure which mine he's working at right now, but I know he's been at Cortes & Goldstrike.
I work at Goldstrike. He used to work at Goldstrike, but now works at Cortez. I ride to the mine in the truck that used to be his.....nice truck
Headlight - check
Rearview mirror - check
Helmet - check
Steel toe boots - check
Backpack filled with huge lunch - check
My nephew used to call that "Grandpa's dirty truck" when he brought it home a couple of times. The name was well deserved. Small world, isn't it! They've treated him well, hope they do for you too!!
good one Erik :]
Is that a girl's bike?????
riding keeps ya young ~ especially if it's a motorcycle that goes fast!...dwq
Post a Comment