These two tomato plants came from the same seed packet, but clearly one of them is a genetic misfit, and possibly an alien plant. When I rub the leaves, it doesn't even smell like a tomato plant, but it has a fuzzy stem like a tomato plant. I'm going to plant it just to see what it produces, although I don't know that I'll be eating what comes off that plant. Who knows, it could be reverting back to it's original parent...Belladona Nightshade.
4 comments:
Dibs on the fruits of the alien plant! I will eat whatever it produces. I want to get abducted.
Ereek, don't you know they could be poisonous? also look at this:
http://www.popcap.com/pvz_vid.html
clearly this is dangerous
How ever did you find that silly video, Molly? What a kick! I'm glad you are giving the mystery plant a chance to fulfill the measure of it's creation, Tracie. We're all waiting for the outcome.
my good bud Mel sent it to me, she has a pretty funny sense of humor.....I think it is an ad for a video game, all the better for Tim I think
Post a Comment