dogs are gross (unless of course you are speaking of a great dane) maybe mom will let you skip that step if you do a REALLY good job with the plant
Fertilize the plant, feed the dog...you know the rest. (wink, wink)
Ha, ha, ha!
Poor plant! Of course, mine aren't doing so well. They are under constant attack from construction dust and small children.
I put my plant outside for some sun while I was at work. I think it died.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
dogs are gross (unless of course you are speaking of a great dane) maybe mom will let you skip that step if you do a REALLY good job with the plant
Fertilize the plant, feed the dog...you know the rest. (wink, wink)
Ha, ha, ha!
Poor plant! Of course, mine aren't doing so well. They are under constant attack from construction dust and small children.
I put my plant outside for some sun while I was at work. I think it died.
Post a Comment