Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference

I enjoyed watching Conference. Stayed awake fore most of it.  I thought that both President Eyring and Uchtdorf, in the Priesthood session, addressed areas that I need to focus on. 
What was your favorite part?

4 comments:

grandmajane said...

Can't say that I had a favorite part - all of the addresses were so good. The floral arrangements were gorgeous and the music was exceptional. We are so blessed to have prophets and apostles! I needed to hear the encouragement given about doing my part in furthering the Lord's work. There is so much work to be done before the Second Coming. Like I was saying to Dad - will we ever really retire with all that there is to do?

molly strong said...

nothing specific for me either, but I can think of a lot of things I need to work on....I guess that is the point though.

My favorite part that wasn't being broadcast was playing with the fam at Double T's home, that was really great and it was extremely cool that Erik drove all the way up here to spend it with us.

Tara said...

I liked Elder Ballard's talk. It really just hit home with me about how cushy my life is and yet I still grumble and complain. I think it would do me some good to learn from examples of the past and not repeat their mistakes!

Erik said...

I thought Elder Holland's talk on The Savior was really good. I also like Elder Uchdorf's priesthood session talk was awesome.