This is how my garden grows:

These are peppers, peppers and peppers, I forget the names, but all peppers and all hot. They sit in the window facing west so they get more afternoon sun.

This is basil on the left, chives in the middle and parsley on the right. Most of the plants were getting too tall for the plastic cover, so I took it off one day, and they all wilted. So now they sit in the window facing east to get more afternoon shade.

And this is my poor old houseplant that has traveled around with me for the past 8 years, what a trooper.
And these are the seeds from last years morning glory plant that I have not put in the ground, nor pruned about nor dunged....yet.
4 comments:
Looking much better than Dad's plants. ..... Good job Molly !
Good for you, Molly. You are way ahead of us!
Nice! Martell won't let me have more plants...largely because we don't have anymore window. But if I had more light I would be growing some fun edible things like you have. Lucky.
Ummmmm, where are you going to get the dung in an urban setting? The lawn?
Post a Comment